Looking for Affordable Medical Care?
Community Clinical Services (CCS) is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). As an FQHC we are able to provide services to qualified individuals and their families by offering:
- A sliding-fee discount designed to make our care more affordable to patients who are income eligible (below 200% of the poverty level).
- Assistance with the cost of brand name and generic medicines through the 340B Prescription Drug Program.
- Additional social services to meet needs of patients and families.
- Preventative health care and education to encourage patients to prevent illness before it happens.
with high deductibles? Perhaps your insurance does not cover doctor’s office visits. We can assist by applying our sliding fee scale to your office deductibles or co-pays. All of our patients are eligible for our discount pharmacy program (340B).
Do you have Medicare coverage?
We can assist by applying our sliding fee scale to your co-insurance and copay amounts.
Are you without health insurance?
We can assist you by applying our sliding fee scale to your office charges.
Does the discount apply to other services?
The sliding fee discount only applies to the services provided by the CCS practices. The CCS providers are affiliated with St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center. Because of St. Mary’s commitment to the community, the hospital has established a free care program. Most of the CCS sliding fee patients also qualify for St. Mary’s free care program. To apply for the free care program through St. Mary’s, individuals need to contact the Patient Rep. Office at 207-777-8202. It is important to remember that ancillary services will have charges that will be billed to you. You can discuss which services are covered and which services you will be responsible for with your Patient Representative.
What else do I need to know?
- This is not an insurance program
- Your cost is your part of the service fee after the sliding-fee discount has been applied to your charges
- You have to keep your eligibility current by submitting the needed forms prior to the eligibility end date
- Payment Plans are available for balances that are due
You can find out more information from your Community Clinical Services provider. If you need a provider, call the Physician Referral Line at 207-777-8899.
Joan Churchill, MS
FQHC Executive Director/CFO
FQHC Executive Coordinator