What is Behavioral Case Management?
Behavioral case management includes the following services:
- Access and referrals to medical and mental health providers
- Coordination between services
- Educational resources and training
- Safety or behavior planning
- Transportation resources to and from appointments
- Food security
If you would like information about CCS Behavioral Case Management, please contact 207-755-3015. Please note that this program is only for patients with Medicaid insurance and is not in CCS’ federally qualified health center scope.
Eligibility for CCS Behavioral Case Management
- Patient of a CCS primary care practice, or willingness to establish care with a CCS Primary care practice
- Currently Enrolled in MaineCare
- Qualifying Mental Health Diagnosis (contact us for more information
Behavioral Case Management Supervisor